Rush Soccer has been partnered with Avis/Budget for five years now. As with all our national partnerships, we negotiate these deals on behalf of YOU (the clubs). Avis/Budget has been providing second-to-none service & pricing to our members for the past five years and it is time to expand this partnership. Our clubs are not currently taking full advantage of this partnership, which is why we're reaching out. The more people who utilize the Avis/Budget partnership, the more money your club will receive back. Rush Soccer is working to negotiate a kickback to our clubs moving into 2017, but we need more members to opt in to this partnership in order to make that happen. Members are already renting vans for tournaments & team travel, they might as well receive the best price & earn their club a kickback! See below for the perks that come with the Avis/Budget partnership.
Perks of the partnership that ALL Rush members receive:
- Tax exemption
- Low ceiling rates on vans ($61 base for minivans, $109 base for 12 pass)
- Free LDW Insurance
- Sign & Drive Option, meaning your drivers do not have to show any form of payment at the counter & you can pay after your event.
- No additional driver fees.
- Minimum driver age 18+
- Rush Soccer will book & manage your vans for no charge, saving team managers time & effort.
- Benefits are available to entire Rush membership, in all 50 domestic states, no matter what event you are attending.