With overwhelming support of its coaches and members, Avalon FC and Bino’s Soccer Club have chosen to partner together as one Missouri Rush Soccer Club. In keeping with the principals that both clubs were founded upon, we will be able to affordably develop each player to the highest level possible. By doing so we hope to bring together the best assets of our individual clubs along with the opportunities afforded us by both a national and international affiliation. In addition to the benefits described below, we are currently organizing, planning, and scheduling a number of other local programs for the youth of this area, and can't wait to share them in the upcoming weeks.
Missouri Rush Soccer: The club is dedicated to enhancing the skills and lives of youth soccer players and with the coming together of Avalon FC and Bino’s SC we hope to create a fun and dynamic platform for growth while still maintaining our core values of affordability, quality and family. Under the direction of the combined coaching staffs, the formation of the Missouri Rush will allow our two clubs to continue providing a quality soccer experience for all of our members regardless of age or ability. In keeping with the principals that both clubs were founded upon, we will be uniting our teams in an effort to develop each player to the highest level possible.
Immediate benefits realized as Missouri Rush Soccer are:
- Enhanced Club Sponsored Training – Goalkeeper, Striker & Foot skills Training
- Missouri Rush Summer Camp Series
- Access to a fully developed and administered trainer programs
- Opportunities for players to develop in the best setting for them
- Access to better coaching through better resources
- High School Prep Boot Camp for U/15 & up players
- Speed & Agility training for high school players as part of the Club Sponsored Training
- Additional club support & fundraising opportunities
- Larger player pool for equal play opportunities
- An organization that is supervised by its coaches to assure affordability and accountability
Rush Soccer Club: Based in Littleton, CO, Rush Soccer's primary objective is to develop a national level club cooperative system that offers substantial opportunities for national corporate sponsorship and foundation support, provides the framework for a national coach and player development network, and will serve a significant centralized pool of talent for consideration by European, MLS, NCAA, US National and Olympic soccer programs.
Immediate benefits realized as a Rush Soccer Club partner are:
- Establishment of nationally recognized club identity outside of the metro area
- Efficiencies through economies of scale (>40,000 members)
- Coaching education via online coaching tools, international partnerships, & the Rush Summit
- Participation in player, coach, tournament and intellectual property exchange
- Preferred licenses on proprietary information technology and trademark/name usage
- Financial assistance and sponsorship/fundraising support
- Nike apparel & equipment programs along with Allstate & Eurosport contract affiliations
- Global community service through the R.E.A.Ch program supporting disadvantaged youth
- Travel assistance utilizing the Rush Travel service saving significant amounts of money
Overall, by partnering with the largest youth soccer club in the country, the Missouri Rush will be able to offer to our members benefits that would never have presented themselves to Avalon FC or Bino’s Soccer Club alone. Both clubs’ heritage of financial affordability will continue to be honored with one of the area’s lowest overall costs. Both clubs spring schedule of events will remain the same. But behind the scenes, many people will be working extremely hard, performing due diligence tasks to ensure the finest product is available by tryouts in June, and Bino’s Soccer Club and Avalon FC completely transformed themselves into the MISSOURI RUSH.
Please feel free to pass on the word to other members of the soccer community.
GO MISSOURI RUSH!