Missouri Youth Council Formation
The emphasis for both our clubs has always been our kids and doing what we feel is best for them. In that spirit, Mo Rush will be forming a “youth council” to help foster communication to and from our players, families, coaches, and club leadership. They will also organize events for all the kids to participate in such as ice cream socials, mixers, bowling parties and educational programs covering topics similar to social networking awareness, nutritional health, and DARE programs.
Missouri Youth Council
The Youth Council will allow our players, to communicate their concerns regarding club matters that affect them to club leadership and evaluate or advise the club on issues forwarded to them for advice. Our Youth Council will directly participate in local club matters and help steer decisions, take action to potentially improve their club, and community. They will also assist in planning youth recreation activities
- To have our kids be a voice in the growth in our club
- Provide leadership on and off the field
- Participate in Community Programs- Food Banks, etc.
- Educate them with Safety Programs- Social Networking, Drug and Alcohol, etc
- Organize fun and safe youth-based activities- Socials, Trivia Nights, etc.
- Create a family atmosphere within the club
- Learn how to work with other young people
- Build strong and lasting friendships
- Gain self-worth and inner-strength to battle negative peer pressure
- Develop winning attitudes