The Rush Rec+ program is designed for players that are interested in learning more about the game to help prepare themselves for competitive soccer at the club level.
This program is the introduction of the Rush Player Development Pathway for kids as well as parents. The Player Pathway will help educate players and parents on the expectations of club soccer. Some of the topics that will be introduced are:
- Player and Parent Behavior
- Player Commitment Level for Club Soccer
- Financial Expectations of Club Soccer
- Player and Coach Relationship
- Player and Parent Relationship
If you have questions about this program, please contact us!
Nick Teater - firstname.lastname@example.org