They're back! The annual mouse race event will be held on Friday February 23rd at the Bridgeton Machinist Hall located at:
12365 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
If you want to participate in this fun event, please complete the form at the bottom of this email.
This year, we will be taking registrations for teams and individuals that want to attend. Teams that want to participate will receive some added bonuses such as:
- Reserved seating
- Additional fundraising opportunities
We will also be looking for sponsors for this event. If you know someone that would like to sponsor something for this event, please have them reach out to us.
In order to attend this event you will need to do one of the following:
- Be a part of your team's registration
- Register individually
- Purchase tickets from individuals that have registered.
Each person will be required to sell a table's worth of tickets (8 tickets). Each ticket sells for $25.00 and the team or individual selling the tickets will keep 80% of his or her ticket sales to be used towards soccer-related expenses.
Teams that register will have the option to choose two forms of donations towards the event in which they will have the ability to raise additional funds from. Each team can choose to donate one (or more) of the following:
- Two (2) raffle baskets valued at $25.00 or higher each
- One (1) or more silent auction items. If this item(s) is purchased the team that donated it will receive 50% of the proceeds back as an additional fundraiser.
For questions regarding this event, please email Nick Teater